I don't want you to think I'm just sitting here doing nothing, changing "the angle of tension on (my) lower back every twenty minutes". As if. I have done a BAZILLION things.
1. Ingested a variety of drugs, some of which made me as lucid as hand signals in fog. Or as this metaphor or simile or whatever.
2. Watched Chilean miners emerge and kiss people.
3. Read a really well done, thought provoking book, The Matter of Sylvie, by local author Lee Kvern.
4. Shot a lot of stone marbles out of a frogs mouth at some other stone marbles.
5. Knit a few dishcloths. Seriously. Only a few. But I will send one of them to whoever can tell me what game I'm referring to #4.
6. Whined. A lot. Wow. It's like I'm practicing for a Whining World Championship. I am so tired of myself, I can't even tell you.
7. Resolved to Whine Less.
8. Made 453,017 hot water bottles.
9. Wondered how my mother does it. How DOES my mother do it? She is made of much more patient stuff than I am. Why don't I put down whatever I am doing every single time she calls and talk till she's tired of talking to me? What is my problem?
10. Gone to the chiropractor. A lot of times.
11. Forgotten to be thankful for what I have 2 million and 87 times.
So here's what I am accomplishing tomorrow.
1. Knit a row on something every time I want to whine about my back.
That's a good start, no?