Friday, July 14, 2006

Will 5:00 p.m. *never* get here??

I read a blog the other day where the blogger had to list five things she was good at, and one of those was "figuring out the worst case scenario".

So I ask you:

If the puppy is put into her crate at 10 am BC time, and we pick her up at 5 pm AB time, will she need a bath?

What if her crate comes undone and when they open the cargo hold she darts off, never to be seen again?

What if there's a plane crash? ("People will die", says TechnoUnsympathetic. "Grab some perspective!")

What if there's turbulence and she smacks her head on the crate and is knocked out and I take my happy excited children to pick up a corpse?

TechnoLaughingAtMeRightOutLoud said I could probably do some research and find out how many dogs have actually been killed by getting knocked around in their crates in airplanes. His suspicion is the number is Zero*.

I know he thought he was making fun of me, but I found that comforting.

*If you know any different - SHUT UP. Or tell me tomorrow. SATURDAY. or SUNDAY if you live across the international date line.

2 comments:

ccap said...

Techno's Sister is laughing right out loud at you too.

Accidental Poet said...

So are the people I work with. L is walking around saying "Don't talk about the p-u-p-p-y - she's already excited enough!"