Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Make a note of it.

so I got this early Christmas present, since the new car gets the garage - I got a remote starter for the van. Here's what I found out today -

If you start the van with the remote starter, and get in in a big freaking hurry, and turn the key in the ignition at the EXACT SAME TIME you hit the brakes (you're supposed to the former, then the latter, and then the van takes over from the remote starter), the van goes "I don't know who is supposed to be in control here!" and crosses its arms and pouts until you get out of the van, lock it with the remote, and then restart it with the remote starter. You will NOT be able to start without doing this, no matter how you fuss and mutter.

And as you get back in the van, more methodically this time, you will hear your mother saying sagely "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get."

3 comments:

darien said...

funnier....that was my grandmother, not my mother whose voice I hear!

ccap said...

Smile.

bjH said...

A *toy* in the wrong hands becomes a dangerous weapon...
S-l-o-o-o-w-w do-w-w-w-w-n