Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Garden Tidbit

I love my garden. It's sort of weedy and hodge-podgey and random but there's lots of blooming flowers and it's very colourful when you drive by. B has been weeding and watering this week, the little darling. Tomorrow I might weed and water, except if it rains, in which case I will do laundry. I don't have to work for a few months, and I'm rather tickled. However this post is not about that. This post is about this:

HEY!!! Friend who gave me the daylilies! One of them bloometh!

4 comments:

Mongooser said...

hey hates2!!!
Just thought Id say gday n hows trix?

ccap said...

And that, my friend would be the #1 thing I'm looking forward to in someday owning a home.

accidental welder said...

Wow, I wish it had been me who gave you those daylilies! I'd love to contribute to your colourful, hodge-podge. What do you need? How about some prolific daisies, or some columbine, or lily of the valley, or some huge rudbeckia (brown-eyed susans) the flowers of which last forever... Hey, CCAP why do you think we bought the farm?

Accidental Poet said...

daisies please :)

We drove out to where you'll be living in September and it was just so green and pretty - lots of open space, and a soccer net - Brodie said "*I* want to live here!!"